Number of Available Positions
Purpose: Efficiently manufacture liquid caramel colors in accordance with applicable procedures to specified quality standards. This position will require a person who can perform testing on all incoming raw materials, in process products, and finished products to guarantee conformance to specifications.
- Uphold 赌场手机网址’s Mission Statement, Quality Policy, and Values and Beliefs.
- Perform work accurately and reliably with proper thoroughness according to established procedures.
- Proper work ethic including being at work when scheduled, arriving to work on time, and being ready to work at the start of the work day or shift.
- Approve all incoming critical raw materials before production use.
- Retain Certificates of Analysis (COA) and keep on file all critical raw materials and associated records.
- Test all in process materials and give technical guidance to operators during the process.
- Approve all finished product for quality and conformance to specifications before shipping to our customers.
- Maintain and calibrate lab equipment as necessary.
- Maintain lab supplies inventory.
- Provide formulations.
- Create and retain batch reports for liquid products.
- Retain samples of each liquid and powder batch produced.
- Utilize Statistical Process Control (SPC) for finished product analysis and laboratory equipment calibrations.
- Perform trend analysis to build cooking guidelines and program to teach liquid operators how to manufacture certain products.
- Write and develop Design of Experiments to optimize cooking times or reduce raw material costs.
- Actively participate in the Quality Improvement Process and GMP plant initiatives.
- Input information in the Enterprise One (E1) database.
- Communicate effectively with other shifts.
- Manage and meet all scheduling and production demands.
- Assist with customer samples as needed.
- Responsible for learning how the liquid production equipment and how to cook liquid caramel colors in the facility.
- Operate the cartridge / line filters.
- Maintain cook sheets during processing.
- Mass meter operation.
- Control panel operation.
- Responsible for housekeeping and sanitation of the liquid production area.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance of liquid production equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Degree in process required
- Excellent math skills are required.
- Experience with an ERP system or similar database.
- Must be team oriented and possess decision-making skills.
- Experience with word processing helpful.
- Production/Manufacturing lab experience.
- Must be able to work independently and multi-task.
- Job requires long periods of standing.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Work in a typical production environment.
- Able to climb stairs and ladders
- Shifts may vary from 8-12 hours
- Extended periods of standing and walking