Number of Available Positions
Efficiently manufacture food colors in accordance with applicable procedures to specified quality standards.
- Responsible for producing food colors according to approved formulations and procedures while meeting production goals within the production area.
- Operate equipment including the seed extractor, cookers, filtering press, various pumps, mixing equipment, evaporator and the forklift as associated with the process.
- Responsible for housekeeping and sanitation of the production and warehouse areas.
- Shipping and receiving to include the loading/unloading of trucks.
- Complete in process lab tests as required including use of scales, spectrometer, glassware, and pH meters.
- Work with chemicals including caustics and acids.
- Responsible for completing the appropriate documentation for the position.
- Preparation of product samples.
- Completion of all appropriate E1 transactions.
- Work in a team environment and cooperate with co-associates and leadership.
- Actively participate in the CI Projects.
- Other assignments as assigned
- Ability to operate forklift.
- Basic math.
- Basic mechanical skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Strong decision-making skills.
- Ability to work required Shift and train during the 7:30AM-4PM Shift.
- Forklift certification
- Work in a production environment.
- Work with chemicals and hot material
- Able to climb stairs and ladders.
- Standing and walking continuously all day.
- Maintain coordination and balance while working with up to 60 lbs. of materials and/or product, continuously.
Diploma or G.E.D.