Number of Available Positions
Responsible to lead continuous improvement efforts to achieve significant savings each year with a strong focus on energy utilization, production yield/waste, production cycle time, reliability centered maintenance, safety and environmental compliance, and associate utilization. Serves as back up for the Plant Manager, assisting in the support of daily operations (including weekend and evening shifts where required). Assist the Maintenance Department to ensure that maintenance work orders are prioritized, PMs are completed on time, and that the department stays on budget. Helps to ensure communication of needed information to all associates, and to the Support Center.
- Uphold 赌场手机网址’s Mission Statement, Quality Policy, and Values and Beliefs.
- Ensure that all work is done safely, on time, with high quality results, effective cost management, and in accordance with Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Lead the Continuous Improvement Program for cost savings, energy utilization, and maintenance.
- Manage new equipment installations using Capital Expenditure procedures.
- Ensure that corrective actions address root causes and are completed in a timely and customer responsive manner.
- Ensures that facilities are maintained and improved as required, including good housekeeping, general appearance, landscaping, and that routine maintenance is completed as required.
- Manage any statutory inspections, liaisons with insurance companies and other duties in this area.
- Supports environmental compliance with Plant Manager.
- Works with Plant Manager to ensure that GMP, Security systems, BRC, PSM, ISO, FPA and Preventive Maintenance standards are consistently met.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering (ChE or ME preferred) and 3-5 years of experience in similar position.
- Ability to make decisions quickly and effectively, while utilizing discretion and good judgment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required; demonstrated team player.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities with pressured deadlines.
- Food experience preferred.
- On call as plant schedule requires. Daily hours may fluctuate as production needs warrant.
- Minimal travel required